Introducing the VERY FIRST of its kind. Our 6" Polymer Brush Grate-less trench drain systems. No longer will gratings clog up while you are wanting to move or prevent water from puddling up. These units connect end to end with a groove connection which needs to be sealed. C Class rated for Heavy Duty loads. Shallow 2 Inch system and will never cause you grating issues! This packages comes with end caps, and has its optional water bottom outlet as well. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Article ...................... PCC-720
Material ................... Polymer Concrete
Dimensions ............. 39.4" L x 6" W x 2" H
Weight .................... 24 LBS
Load Class .............. C Class - 55,000 LBS
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
1 - 6" Polymer Concrete Channel - BRUSH system
2 - End Caps
Trench Drain Installation
1. Prep your area - prep your channel width and depth accordingly to the trench drain you purchased from us. You need a good amount of room (3-5 inches) to set your channel and pour or fill around it to have a nice level sound area with your finished project.
2. If pouring concrete, make sure the base (2-4 inches) is leveled out according to your site plan. Wait for the concrete to completely set before moving on.
3. Set your channels on the concrete pad, attach together and connect your pipe outlets according to your design. Pipe connections are designed for PVC and Drainage tile - if you wish to utilized a corrugated pipe, please use a rubber coupling with clamps. That makes for a snug fit. Seal all channels with clear silicone and make sure they are water tight and dry before your final concrete pour.
4. Standartpark recommends leaving your gratings in the channel when you are doing your final pour - this will alleviate any instances of your channels bending while the concrete sets. This is important so your gratings fit nice and snug after the concrete settles.
5. Pour and wait - Thats all!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.