Spark 1 Premium Channels come with galvanized stamped steel grating. The grating is fastened in with custom screws in the grate for a secure hold to the channel. The channels are designed with a snap and lock connection end to end. Come with 2 end caps per package. Channels also have a 90 degree turn knockout on EACH end of the channel. No need to purchase adapters.
Article ........... NP-PC8808111
Material ........ PPE Plastic
Dimensions .. 39.4"L x 4.9"W x 3.6"H
Weight .......... 5.5 LBS
Load Class ... A 15 - 3,300 LBS
Spark System Installation
1. Prep the site and trench size
2. Line up your outlet piping.
3. Pour your 2-3 inch concrete base at the bottom of the trench. And let it set 75% cure.
4. Set outlet pipe to channel connection. Connect all channels , angles, end caps to your system. And weight down your system. (you can place sand bags, large bricks, and so on). This is to make sure the channel does not moved during concrete pour and/or settling when concrete expands.
5. Pour concrete and let set for 24 hours.
1. Prep the site and trench.
2. Place leveling sand (if preferred) in bottom of the trench.
3. Connect outlet piping to your system.
4. Lay Spark system in trench, connecting units as you go along. Including end caps and 90 Degree turns.
QUICK ANSWER GUIDE -
1. We recommend silicone or a sealant in-between channels for water tight connection. - We have our own!
2. Silicone or sealant also recommending in pipe outlet connection.
3. Grates can easily be removed for cleaning.
4. Call us with any other questions.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is the plastic grate on the Spark 2 system removable to allow for cleaning?
Yes absolutely, they have a snap in and off connection. Very easy to lift off and clean, no problem.
Spark 2 Trench Drain System. 4" Internal Width - 2 Inch Depth.
Our most popular home and garden trench drain system. With built in 90 degree turns and multiple options for customization.
3D Model of Spark 2 System
Zoom in and out as well as drag and turn, to see the Spark 2 channel at every angle. You can also view in AR (Augmented Reality) from your compatible cell phone to see how it would look in your yard!