Introducing Standartpark HEXpave Grid System! 1 Inch in height, will withstand loads up to 27,000 lbs when filled with aggregate, and even comes with the ability to utilize installation anchors (optional). So what is better about this than the competition? We have put a lot of thought into the engineering of this unit....
HEX Design- The HEXpave design is extremely unique to others, not only allowing for a very strong structure, but also fitted with options that others dont have.. such as...
Grip and hold - We designed our HEXpave system with abrasions (very small but work extremely well) on the top of the grid. This makes it being used on a sloped walking path very safe. No more slipping or traction issues. The only 1" Paver on the market that has this!
Snap and TRUE lock - The locking system on our HEXpave is one of a kind. All other pavers (we don't know why) have a top down sliding mechanism... this causes major issues in the long term affect. Grids coming apart, shifting, and much more. The HEXpave utilizes a TRUE locking system. You feel this when you click them together. They are simply not going anywhere, and yes, if you want to unlock, it has to be manually done. This is for safety and longevity.
Anchor System (optional) - Our HEXpave system comes with the ability to use installation anchors. No other Paving system comes with these. This will not only hold in place your grid, but makes the reliability far superior and literally becomes "one with the ground".
Air and Permeability - Most Paving systems have a very tight ship when it comes to permeability. As you can see, grass and erosions issues will simply not happen with Standartpark's HEXpave. Water penetrates directly through the bottom without hitting a stop. If you want to plant grass, no problem! It grows through our systems just fine! 100% permeable!
Cost! - You can price out all the competition with our HEXpave Grid. But we guarantee you will not find the height, load class, design, installation ease at a lease expensive price! Also remember .... FREE SHIPPING!
- Light Vehicle Parking Areas
- Pads , Shed Base, Horse Paddocks, Dog / Kennel Areas
- Walking Paths, and landscaping
Article ............... 8102
Material ............ 100% Recycled Polyethylene
Coverage ......... Each unit covers 3 SQ feet
Dimensions ...... 23"L x 20"W x 1" H - (all usable area)
1. First to prep your area, you need to make sure you have a smooth leveled installation base. We don't like to say "level" as you can utilize our anchors on a slight incline with the HEXpave. But you definately want it smooth.
2. If you are putting a heavy item, or using this as a light vehicle pathway. Unlike our EasyPave grid. The HEXpave does require a 2-3 inch crushed gravel base. We do also recommend this on a walking path as well. It makes for better permeability under the grid, as well as ease of installation!
To connect HEXpave units to each other, its extremely simple. There are too "male" sides and two "female" sides of the grid.
1. Line up the male connection tabs to the female connection holes. Then you hold down one side, pull up on the other until you hear a click... YEP THATS IT! - just ONE step
Anchoring Down (Optional)
After placement of the grid - Its time to anchor down. (inclined installation)
One to Two anchors per grid is recommended (Optional). The anchor holes are already pre cut in the center of the HEXpave system.
What can be used with our grid?
- Grass / Sod
- Pea Gravel / Gravel
- Soil / Sand
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
3D Model of our HEXpave Grid!
Zoom in and out, click and drag to keep a better and in close look at our HEXpave grid system. Use AR (Augmented Reality) on your compatible phones to view this live and on your ground to see just how it would look!