Our Slot drains systems are the leading in the market currently. And now we introduce our TWIN slot series. Coming with our 8" internal width channels, with channel depth options of 8 inch depth, or 3 inch depth. Twin slots are perfect for low profile drainage that will accept DOUBLE the flow and volume of the normal slot drain system. The openings in the Twin Slot system are 5/8 inch which widens towards the channel. This patent feature allows debris to pass throw the slot and never get stuck. Perfect for pools, porches, and any situation where grating is not necessary. The Heel Proof slot grate options are also compatible with the Twin Slot System.
The 8 inch depth channel option has 4 inch outlet on the end cap, and a 4 and 6 inch outlet option out of the bottom.
The 3 inch depth channel option has a 4 and 6 inch bottom outlet out of each channel.
Channel Length - 3.3 Feet (39 inches) - Connect end to end for longer run
Material ............. PPE Plastic / Galvanized Stamped Steel
Load Class ....... Heavy Duty Load
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
1 - Channel Depth of choice
1 - Galvanized Stamped Steel Slot Grating
2 - End Caps (Per Order) - Additional end caps at checkout.
Slot Drain Installation - Without Brackets
1. Prep your area - Cut a trench about 3-5 inches wider on both sides and 2 inches deeper than your channel. This allows for ease of placement of the channel. If you are using our wall slot system, the channel just needs to be 3-5 inches wider on that single side.
2. Pour your first concrete pad - or sand base into your already dug out trench. Make sure to either level off the area, or provide the slope that you wish to have.
3. After setting / leveling. Place your system with the slot drain grate into the trench. Connect the channels with a water base silicone for a water tight seal. If you are doing a slight curve, then please use the same connection method.
4. We recommend keeping the grates into place during your pour or paver installation. The weight of the grate holds the channels into place.
5. Pour your concrete - sand - soil on all sides of the slot drain system. If you are using pavers, make sure to measure your sand / soil base correctly so the pavers align tight and level to the slot drain grate.
Slot Drain Installation - With Mounting Brackets
1. Prep your area - Cut a trench about 3-5 inches wider on both sides and 2 inches deeper than your channel. This allows for ease of placement of the channel as well as a comfortable fit for your installation brackets. If you are using our wall slot system, the channel just needs to be 3-5 inches wider on that single side.
2. Alight your system together end to end. Place installation brackets into the channel connections using the "V" clips on the mounting brackets. Use PVC glue or silicone to adhear the channels as well for a nice water tight seal.
3. Insert rebar into the rebar leveling clips of the mounting installation brackets. Doing this will allow you to raise the channels one by one to form a complete system (this can be done inside the trench as well - to make sure that you are leveling off correctly.
4. Using the rebar leveling screws - level off your slot drain system accordingly. Tighten the leveling screws as well as your "V" clip bolts to make sure you have a secure hold on the systems during your concrete pour or your paver installation.
5. Pour your concrete or sand / soil base all around the entirety of your system. The installation brackets will securely hold your system into place during your pour.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.