Introducing Standartparks 100% Stainless Steel Pre Sloped Channel System. This system is fully customizable for your outlet / inlet needs and always in stock. 6" Internal width, a reversible grating (one side is a non slip pattern, the other side is a mesh ADA pattern). These are a C class system which also is acceptable to heavy loads such as forklifts, and narrow tires. Made with highest grade 304 Stainless Steel. All units are 1% Pre slope per your linear run choice. Any slope length can be used in accordance with our inline 100% Stainless Steel basin as well! The system bolts together for a water tight connection. We also suggest utilizing Standartpark Professional Channel Sealant as well. These are top of the line, at a fraction of the price as all others.
Perfect for kitchen, sanitary plants, food plants, wineries, and much more!
Free shipping on all units. As always if you have any additional questions. Feel free to contact us.
Article ...................... SSC6 (Channel) SSG553 (GRATE - Reversable)
Material ................... 100% Stainless steel (SS bolts also)
Dimensions ............. 6" (ID) - 9" (OD) Depth Varies as per pre slope length
Weight .................... 20 LBS each unit with grating
Load Class .............. C Class - 55,000 LBS
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
1 - Number of Channels needed for length
2 - 100% Stainless Steel Bolts and fasteners for connections
3 - 2 End Caps - low end cap with 4" outlet , unless specified in checkout.
4 - 2 Units per channel of reversible grating (100% Stainless steel - one side is anti-slip , other side is mesh pattern as per specification sheets below)
** if any requests are to be made, please contact us directly, or specify in notes during checkout, we are here to completely accommodate you**
Pre Slope Instal with Mounting Brackets (ALREADY MOUNTED W/ CHANNEL)
With our installation mounting brackets which are already mounted on the channel, you get to level off your entire system before the pour and design accordingly. Lets get started....
1. Make sure you dig and prep your site exactly to your specifications. Make sure all outlet pipe locations are aligned. And that you have enough width in your trench to comfortably place the rebar into the already molded installation brackets which are fitted on the channel system.
2. Loosen the mounting bracket and leveling bolts. Insert your #3 rebar into the leveling hole.
3. Make sure your channel connections are water tight (we recommend a silicone in between the channel joints and MS polymer if you are utilizing our concrete systems) and that your end caps are tight and sealed off as well. Utilizing our Professional Channel Sealant is recommended for this with our SS bolting system.
4. Place your entire system into the trench. Make sure the rebar holding bolts are loose and will allow rebar to enter.
5. Insert rebar through the mounting bracket and into your ground - lift up on the channels and tighten the leveling brackets - level our your entire system.
6. Double check your channel connections - and secure your pipe outlet connections - make sure system is level - we recommend leaving gratings in during pour.
7. Double check all rebar leveling bolts - they are tight and snug.
8. Pour your concrete and wait to settle... then you are finished!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.