Our Spark 2 channel in NEW TERRACOTTA color - is the perfect solution to your home or garden needs. Channels lock end to end with a snap connection for easy installation. 90 degree turn attachments are all the way down both sides of the channel. Meaning you can turn right or left anywhere with snap connections on either side. Gratings snap into place and are easy to remove for cleaning. Channels are 39 inches in length, and 5 inches in width.
Article ............ NP-PC08810GRN
Material ......... PPE Plastic
Dimensions ... 39.4"L x 5.3"W x 2.2"H
Weight ........... 1.4 LBS
Load Class .... A15 - 3,300 LBS
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
Spark 2 Channels
2 - End Caps
1 - Spark Bottom Outlet Nozzle
Trench Drain Installation
1. Prep your area - prep your channel width and depth accordingly to the trench drain you purchased from us. You need a good amount of room (3-5 inches) to set your channel and pour or fill around it to have a nice level sound area with your finished project.
2. If pouring concrete, make sure the base (2-4 inches) is leveled out according to your site plan. Wait for the concrete to completely set before moving on.
3. Set your channels on the concrete pad, attach together and connect your pipe outlets according to your design. Pipe connections are designed for PVC and Drainage tile - if you wish to utilized a corrugated pipe, please use a rubber coupling with clamps. That makes for a snug fit. Seal all channels with clear silicone and make sure they are water tight and dry before your final concrete pour.
4. Standartpark recommends leaving your gratings in the channel when you are doing your final pour - this will alleviate any instances of your channels bending while the concrete sets. This is important so your gratings fit nice and snug after the concrete settles.
5. Pour and wait - Thats all!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Spark 2 Trench Drain System. 4" Internal Width - 2 Inch Depth.
Our most popular home and garden trench drain system. With built in 90 degree turns and multiple options for customization.