Our Spark 2 channel in new SAND color - is the perfect solution to your home or garden needs. Channels lock end to end with a snap connection for easy installation. 90 degree turn attachments are all the way down both sides of the channel. Meaning you can turn right or left anywhere with snap connections on either side. Gratings snap into place and are easy to remove for cleaning. Channels are 39 inches in length, and 5 inches in width.
Article ............ NP-PC08810 SCUA
Material ......... PPE Plastic
Dimensions ... 39.4"L x 5.3"W x 2.2"H
Weight ........... 1.4 LBS
Load Class .... A15 - 3,300 LBS
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
Spark 2 Channels
2 - End Caps
1 - Spark Bottom Outlet Nozzle
Spark System Installation
1. Prep the site and trench size
2. Line up your outlet piping.
3. Pour your 2-3 inch concrete base at the bottom of the trench. And let it set 75% cure.
4. Set outlet pipe to channel connection. Connect all channels , angles, end caps to your system. And weight down your system. (you can place sand bags, large bricks, and so on). This is to make sure the channel does not moved during concrete pour and/or settling when concrete expands.
5. Pour concrete and let set for 24 hours.
1. Prep the site and trench.
2. Place leveling sand (if preferred) in bottom of the trench.
3. Connect outlet piping to your system.
4. Lay Spark system in trench, connecting units as you go along. Including end caps and 90 Degree turns.
QUICK ANSWER GUIDE -
1. We recommend silicone or a sealant in-between channels for water tight connection. - We have our own!
2. Silicone or sealant also recommending in pipe outlet connection.
3. Grates can easily be removed for cleaning.
4. Call us with any other questions.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is an end cap for connecting a 3” pipe included with the 4” trench drain packs or are those both flush end caps?
they are flush end caps - as the channel is only 2" in height - a 3" outlet would make that outlet higher - the bottom outlet (4" outlet) is included! Thank you for your question.
Spark 2 Trench Drain System. 4" Internal Width - 2 Inch Depth.
Our most popular home and garden trench drain system. With built in 90 degree turns and multiple options for customization.
3D Model of Spark 2 System
Zoom in and out as well as drag and turn, to see the Spark 2 channel at every angle. You can also view in AR (Augmented Reality) from your compatible cell phone to see how it would look in your yard!