Our Spark Premium channel is the NEW solution from Standartpark for your home or garden needs. Channels lock end to end with a snap connection for easy installation. 90 degree turn attachments are all the way down both sides of the channel. Meaning you can turn right or left anywhere with snap connections on either side. NEW galvanized stamped steel grates simply snap into place, and are easy to remove for cleaning. Channels are 39 inches in length, and 5 inches in width.
Article ............ NP-PC0881011
Material ......... PPE Plastic / Galvanized Stamped Steel
Dimensions ... 39.4"L x 3.5"W x 3.5"H
Weight ........... 2.5 LBS
Load Class .... A15 - 3,300 LBS
COMES WITH 2 END CAPS
ONE CATCH BASIN
Spark System Installation
1. Prep the site and trench size
2. Line up your outlet piping.
3. Pour your 2-3 inch concrete base at the bottom of the trench. And let it set 75% cure.
4. Set outlet pipe to channel connection. Connect all channels , angles, end caps to your system. And weight down your system. (you can place sand bags, large bricks, and so on). This is to make sure the channel does not moved during concrete pour and/or settling when concrete expands.
5. Pour concrete and let set for 24 hours.
1. Prep the site and trench.
2. Place leveling sand (if preferred) in bottom of the trench.
3. Connect outlet piping to your system.
4. Lay Spark system in trench, connecting units as you go along. Including end caps and 90 Degree turns.
QUICK ANSWER GUIDE -
1. We recommend silicone or a sealant in-between channels for water tight connection. - We have our own!
2. Silicone or sealant also recommending in pipe outlet connection.
3. Grates can easily be removed for cleaning.
4. Call us with any other questions.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.