Our Spark 1 Channel is a 3 inch internal channel which is 39 inches in length. Comes installed with a screwed in grating. This is for pedestrian use / gardening / very light traffic. Channels are equipped with a 90 degree turn on both ends, no adapters needed for a right or left turn. Lock / Snap together end to end connection. Connects seamlessly with our spark square basin, which has a basket that is included! Package is included with two end caps.
Article ........... NP-PC88081
Material ........ PPE Plastic
Dimensions .. 39.4"L x 3.9"W x 3.6"H
Weight .......... 1.7 LBS
Load Class ... A 15 - 3,300 LBS
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
5 - Spark 1 Trench Drain Units - 16.5 FT of drainage
2 - Spark 1 End Caps
1 - Spark Catch Basin w/ Debris Basket
Spark System Installation
1. Prep the site and trench size
2. Line up your outlet piping.
3. Pour your 2-3 inch concrete base at the bottom of the trench. And let it set 75% cure.
4. Set outlet pipe to channel connection. Connect all channels , angles, end caps to your system. And weight down your system. (you can place sand bags, large bricks, and so on). This is to make sure the channel does not moved during concrete pour and/or settling when concrete expands.
5. Pour concrete and let set for 24 hours.
1. Prep the site and trench.
2. Place leveling sand (if preferred) in bottom of the trench.
3. Connect outlet piping to your system.
4. Lay Spark system in trench, connecting units as you go along. Including end caps and 90 Degree turns.
QUICK ANSWER GUIDE -
1. We recommend silicone or a sealant in-between channels for water tight connection. - We have our own!
2. Silicone or sealant also recommending in pipe outlet connection.
3. Grates can easily be removed for cleaning.
4. Call us with any other questions.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How fast is your free shipping?
Our free shipping always leaves the next business day - and its 3 to 5 business days to your door.