Specifications and Downloads
- 4" Internal width galvanized stamped steel Slot Drain system
- 5/8" Opening with multiple channel depth options
- 4" Height of slot grate in addition to channel depth
- Excellent for paver, tile, and concrete pour installations
- Used in driveways, pools, patios, and heavy traffic areas
- ADA / Heel Proof cap available as addition for debris protection
- #1 Rated Slot Drain system on the market
- Perfect for high water volume with little surface area coverage
- More product details below
- Grating Specification pdf
- grating specification cad
- 2 inch channel depth pdf
- 2 inch channel depth cad
- 3 inch channel depth pdf
- 3 inch channel depth cad
- 4 inch channel depth pdf
- 4 inch channel depth cad
- 6 inch channel depth pdf
- 6 inch channel depth cad
- 8 inch channel depth pdf
- 8 inch channel depth cad
- installation brochure
Our slot drains are one of a kind. Heavy duty galvanized stamped steel slot grate rests upon the 4" channel depth of your choice. Connecting to each other with a tongue and groove connection. The slot grate has an opening of 1/2 inch and widens towards the channel. This is a patent feature that allows debris to pass throw the slot and not be stuck. Perfect for pools, porches, and any situation where grating is not necessary. Below are specifications.
The 2" depth and 3" depth have bottom outlets for pipe connection.
The 4" depth through 8" depth have bottom, side, and end cap outlets.
All with 3" and 4" pipe outlet connections.
Channel Length - 3.3 Feet (39 inches) - Connect end to end.
Material ............. PPE Plastic / Galvanized Stamped Steel
Load Class ....... Heavy Duty Load
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
1 - Channel Depth of your choice
1 - Galvanized Stamped Steel Slot Grating
2 - End Caps (Per Order) - Additional end caps at checkout.