Our NEW MICRO slot drains are one of a kind. Each unit is 3.3 feet in length. Heavy duty galvanized stamped steel slot grate rests upon the 4" channel depth of your choice. Connecting to each other with a tongue and groove connection no matter the channel depth.... The slot grate has an opening of 5/8 inch and widens towards the channel. This is a patent feature that allows debris to pass throw the slot and not be stuck. Perfect for pools, porches, and any situation where grating is not necessary. Below are specifications.
The 2" depth and 3" depth have bottom outlets for pipe connection.
The 4" depth through 8" depth have bottom, side, and end cap outlets.
All with 3" and 4" pipe outlet connections.
Channel Length - 3.3 Feet (39 inches)
Material ............. PPE Plastic / Micro Galvanized Stamped Steel
Load Class ....... Heavy Duty Load
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
1 - Channel Depth of choice
1 - Heavy Duty Galvanized Micro Stamped Steel Grating
2 - End Caps (Per Order) - Additional end caps at checkout.
Slot Drain Installation - Without Brackets
1. Prep your area - Cut a trench about 3-5 inches wider on both sides and 2 inches deeper than your channel. This allows for ease of placement of the channel. If you are using our wall slot system, the channel just needs to be 3-5 inches wider on that single side.
2. Pour your first concrete pad - or sand base into your already dug out trench. Make sure to either level off the area, or provide the slope that you wish to have.
3. After setting / leveling. Place your system with the slot drain grate into the trench. Connect the channels with a water base silicone for a water tight seal. If you are doing a slight curve, then please use the same connection method.
4. We recommend keeping the grates into place during your pour or paver installation. The weight of the grate holds the channels into place.
5. Pour your concrete - sand - soil on all sides of the slot drain system. If you are using pavers, make sure to measure your sand / soil base correctly so the pavers align tight and level to the slot drain grate.
Slot Drain Installation - With Mounting Brackets
1. Prep your area - Cut a trench about 3-5 inches wider on both sides and 2 inches deeper than your channel. This allows for ease of placement of the channel as well as a comfortable fit for your installation brackets. If you are using our wall slot system, the channel just needs to be 3-5 inches wider on that single side.
2. Alight your system together end to end. Place installation brackets into the channel connections using the "V" clips on the mounting brackets. Use PVC glue or silicone to adhear the channels as well for a nice water tight seal.
3. Insert rebar into the rebar leveling clips of the mounting installation brackets. Doing this will allow you to raise the channels one by one to form a complete system (this can be done inside the trench as well - to make sure that you are leveling off correctly.
4. Using the rebar leveling screws - level off your slot drain system accordingly. Tighten the leveling screws as well as your "V" clip bolts to make sure you have a secure hold on the systems during your concrete pour or your paver installation.
5. Pour your concrete or sand / soil base all around the entirety of your system. The installation brackets will securely hold your system into place during your pour.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
3D Model of our Micro Slot System
Zoom in and out, and click and drag to get a full 360 view of the system. Use AR (Augmented Reality) on your compatible phone to place channel on the ground to see live view! (Shown with our 4 inch depth channel)