Our installation brackets make things simple. "V" clips will connect to the ribs of the channel and channel connection points. You lock those down, then slip rebar into the side holes to level your system out before your concrete pour. These will work with ALL 8" and 6" Internal channels, including all Industrial Channels as well. Great for major constructions or if you want to make things perfect.
Installation with Mounting Brackets
With our installation mounting brackets, you get to level off your entire system before the pour and design accordingly. Lets get started....
1. Make sure you dig and prep your site exactly to your specifications. Make sure all outlet pipe locations are aligned. And that you have enough width in your trench to comfortably place your installation mounting brackets inside - you are going to want a little bit of room.
2. Loosen the mounting bracket and leveling bolts. Place the "Tooth" clip of your mounting bracket into the channel connections, or on the channel itself.
3. Make sure your channel connections are water tight (we recommend a silicone in between the channel joints and MS polymer if you are utilizing our concrete systems) and that your end caps are tight and sealed off as well.
4. Place your entire system into the trench. Make sure the rebar holding bolts are loose and will allow rebar to enter.
5. Insert rebar through the mounting bracket and into your ground - lift up on the channels and tighten the leveling brackets - level our your entire system.
6. Double check your channel connections - and secure your pipe outlet connections - make sure system is level - we recommend leaving gratings in during pour.
7. Double check all rebar leveling bolts - they are tight and snug.
8. Pour your concrete and wait to settle... then you are finished!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.