Our new 6 inch channels come with a ton of options. Composed with snap and lock connections end to end, snap and lock gratings (B Class Plastic) and you can even cut these channels in half and still have them lock together! They have a great new looks, and lots of features, including 90 degree turns on the ends, and bottom PVC knockouts. Please see spec sheets for more information.
Article ...................... PC8240
Material ................... PPE PLASTIC
Dimensions ............. 39.4" L x 8.3" W x 8.0" H
Weight ..................... 6.0 LBS
Load Class .............. B Class - 27,500 LBS
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
1 - PC8240 Channel
2 - B class Plastic Gratings
2 - Grating Fasteners
2 - End Caps (Per Order) - Additional end caps at checkout.
Trench Drain Installation
1. Prep your area - prep your channel width and depth accordingly to the trench drain you purchased from us. You need a good amount of room (3-5 inches) to set your channel and pour or fill around it to have a nice level sound area with your finished project.
2. If pouring concrete, make sure the base (2-4 inches) is leveled out according to your site plan. Wait for the concrete to completely set before moving on.
3. Set your channels on the concrete pad, attach together and connect your pipe outlets according to your design. Pipe connections are designed for PVC and Drainage tile - if you wish to utilized a corrugated pipe, please use a rubber coupling with clamps. That makes for a snug fit. Seal all channels with clear silicone and make sure they are water tight and dry before your final concrete pour.
4. Standartpark recommends leaving your gratings in the channel when you are doing your final pour - this will alleviate any instances of your channels bending while the concrete sets. This is important so your gratings fit nice and snug after the concrete settles.
5. Pour and wait - Thats all!
NOTE - This package can also be used with our channel installation brackets for rebar installation (hanging installation).
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does this product have end cap for drian pipe
Yes it does, the system comes with end caps, which have a 4" knockout for pipe connection as well. Thank you very much!