Our 4 inch polymer concrete is a very dense and extremely durable heavy load rated channel. Does not corrode with acid and is D Class rated. Comes with ductile cast iron, side steel reinforcements and polymer concrete end caps. Specs below.
Article ...................... PCCS07007
Material ................... Polymer Concrete / Steel / Ductile Cast Iron
Dimensions ............. 39.4" L x 6" W x 8.0" H
Weight .................... 55 LBS
Load Class .............. E Class - 132,000 LBS
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
1 - 4" Polymer Concrete Channel
2 - Ductile Cast Iron Slotted Grates (bolted in)
2 - End Caps
Trench Drain Installation
1. Prep your area - prep your channel width and depth accordingly to the trench drain you purchased from us. You need a good amount of room (3-5 inches) to set your channel and pour or fill around it to have a nice level sound area with your finished project.
2. If pouring concrete, make sure the base (2-4 inches) is leveled out according to your site plan. Wait for the concrete to completely set before moving on.
3. Set your channels on the concrete pad, attach together and connect your pipe outlets according to your design. Pipe connections are designed for PVC and Drainage tile - if you wish to utilized a corrugated pipe, please use a rubber coupling with clamps. That makes for a snug fit. Seal all channels with clear silicone and make sure they are water tight and dry before your final concrete pour.
4. Standartpark recommends leaving your gratings in the channel when you are doing your final pour - this will alleviate any instances of your channels bending while the concrete sets. This is important so your gratings fit nice and snug after the concrete settles.
5. Pour and wait - Thats all!
NOTE - This package can also be used with our channel installation brackets for rebar installation (hanging installation).
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
do you offer a drain that has a built in slope to it?
Yes, our 4" fiber concrete system - if you go on our site to "trench drains" then click on "pre slope concrete channels" you will find all the options there! Thank you very much.