Our NEW 4" Internal Driveway system is perfect not just for your driveway, but for many of your jobs. Comes WITH our B class HI DENSITY poly grating. Which withholds 27,500 LBS. Great new look, will not fade in the sun. Channels are 39 inches in length, 4 inch interior width, 6 inch exterior width, and 6 inch interior depth. The channels snap and lock together end to end with not problem. 90 degree right turn connection option is on EVERY channel (which also has snap and lock connection). Comes with end caps that have Pipe knockout connection, bottom knockout connection on each channel as well. Also comes with grating fasteners. These are Standartparks new pride and joy.
Article ................ PC8000-M Package
Material ............. PPE Plastic - HDPE GRATE
Dimensions ....... 39.4"L x 6.4"W x 6.4"H
Load Class ....... B Class - 27,500 LBS
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE:
2 - Units of Plastic B Class Grating (Per Channel)
2 - Grating Fasteners
2 - End Caps (Per Order) - Additional end caps at checkout.
Trench Drain Installation
1. Prep your area - prep your channel width and depth accordingly to the trench drain you purchased from us. You need a good amount of room (3-5 inches) to set your channel and pour or fill around it to have a nice level sound area with your finished project.
2. If pouring concrete, make sure the base (2-4 inches) is leveled out according to your site plan. Wait for the concrete to completely set before moving on.
3. Set your channels on the concrete pad, attach together and connect your pipe outlets according to your design. Pipe connections are designed for PVC and Drainage tile - if you wish to utilized a corrugated pipe, please use a rubber coupling with clamps. That makes for a snug fit. Seal all channels with clear silicone and make sure they are water tight and dry before your final concrete pour.
4. Standartpark recommends leaving your gratings in the channel when you are doing your final pour - this will alleviate any instances of your channels bending while the concrete sets. This is important so your gratings fit nice and snug after the concrete settles.
5. Pour and wait - Thats all!
NOTE - This package can also be used with our channel installation brackets for rebar installation (hanging installation).
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What size pipe can be connected to these drains?
end caps have a 3" knockout, on the bottom of the system is also a 4" knockout connection option. Thank you for your question.
Can this be used to drain across a gravel driveway?
Because its a plastic based system. You would need to surround it by concrete to drive over if going in a gravel driveway. If you dont wish to do that. I recommend utilizing our Fiber Reinforced Pre slope concrete trench drains. Thank you
Can these drains be cut to length? Thank you, Joe
Yes you can, no problem. Then seal on the end cap at your cut area. Thank you for your question.