Standartparks 4 inch internal drive channel is 39 inches in length and 3.2" Depth. Will withstand heavy load ratings for your project. Furnished with bolted in ductile cast iron grate, side steel reinforcements and tongue and groove connections for easy installation.
Article ........... PCM080134
Material ........ PPE - Steel - Ductile Cast Iron
Dimensions .. 39.4"L x 6.3"W x 3.2"H
Weight .......... 30 LBS
Load Class ... D400 - 88,000 LBS
- Side Steel Reinforcements
- Bolted Down Ductile Cast Iron Grating
- Cascade Option Available for slope installation
- Bottom PVC Knockouts
- Right 90 Degree Turns on both ends of the channel
Trench Drain Installation
1. Prep your area - prep your channel width and depth accordingly to the trench drain you purchased from us. You need a good amount of room (3-5 inches) to set your channel and pour or fill around it to have a nice level sound area with your finished project.
2. If pouring concrete, make sure the base (2-4 inches) is leveled out according to your site plan. Wait for the concrete to completely set before moving on.
3. Set your channels on the concrete pad, attach together and connect your pipe outlets according to your design. Pipe connections are designed for PVC and Drainage tile - if you wish to utilized a corrugated pipe, please use a rubber coupling with clamps. That makes for a snug fit. Seal all channels with clear silicone and make sure they are water tight and dry before your final concrete pour.
4. Standartpark recommends leaving your gratings in the channel when you are doing your final pour - this will alleviate any instances of your channels bending while the concrete sets. This is important so your gratings fit nice and snug after the concrete settles.
5. Pour and wait - Thats all!
NOTE - This package can also be used with our channel installation brackets for rebar installation (hanging installation).
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is the 2" port on the bottom a fixed point? Meaning, would I be able to attach a 2" drain pipe to the bottom center of this channel, or is it only available close to one end of the trench?
its a 4" outlet on the bottom... it is fixed on the bottom of this system correct. One each end.
do they come in more than one color
These do not - as there are a ductile cast iron grating - however some customers do paint the grates after purchase to desired color. Thank you!
What is the "Cascade Option" that is mentioned and not illustrated.
Cascade option is the drop down option for our drive channels - for example. if you get several of the 3.2 depth, 4.2, 6.2 and 8 inch depth. You can cascade or "step down" the channels as they connect to eachother. Feel free to give us a call with any questions.