Our PC8010 channel is 39 inches in length and a 4" internal channel width. Comes supporting a 4" bottom knockout for pipe outlet connection. Great for shallow installations. Channels connected with tongue and groove connection. This packages comes with provided galvanized stamped steel grating, grating fasteners, PC8010 channel and two end caps.
Article ................ PC8010
Material ............. PPE Plastic / Galvanized Stamped Steel
Dimensions ....... 39.4"L x 5.8"W x 3.2"H
Load Class ....... A Class - 3,300 LBS
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
1 - PC8010 Channel
1 - Galvanized Stamped Steel Grate
2 - Grating Fasteners
2 - End Caps (Per Order) - Additional end caps at checkout.
Trench Drain Installation
1. Prep your area - prep your channel width and depth accordingly to the trench drain you purchased from us. You need a good amount of room (3-5 inches) to set your channel and pour or fill around it to have a nice level sound area with your finished project.
2. If pouring concrete, make sure the base (2-4 inches) is leveled out according to your site plan. Wait for the concrete to completely set before moving on.
3. Set your channels on the concrete pad, attach together and connect your pipe outlets according to your design. Pipe connections are designed for PVC and Drainage tile - if you wish to utilized a corrugated pipe, please use a rubber coupling with clamps. That makes for a snug fit. Seal all channels with clear silicone and make sure they are water tight and dry before your final concrete pour.
4. Standartpark recommends leaving your gratings in the channel when you are doing your final pour - this will alleviate any instances of your channels bending while the concrete sets. This is important so your gratings fit nice and snug after the concrete settles.
5. Pour and wait - Thats all!
NOTE - This package can also be used with our channel installation brackets for rebar installation (hanging installation).
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can I shorten one of the sections? If, it is possible to shorten a section, will I still be able to connect the shortened section to a full sized section?
Yes you are able to cut and cap and still extend on these units - not a problem at all. Thank you for your question.
With this particular type of drain ( 3.2" depth ) is there an optional system that has a slope built into successive sections over a 45 Ft overall length?
That would be our Pre Slope Concrete system...
This will be used adjacent to a walkway in the northern U.S. Will the plastic withstand the freezing winter temperatures without cracking?
This grid will not freeze or crack. Its a very flexible system, that is designed to withstand well below freezing temps, freezing water ,and in addition very hot temperaturs. It wont crack, so you dont have to worry about that once so ever. Thank you very much!
4 Inch Channel - 3.2 Depth Trench Drain System
Shallow 3.2" Trench Drain System . Great for areas with limited installation space. With a 4" PVC or Corrugated option for outlet under the channel. See video for full description.