Our PC8010 channel is 39 inches in length and a 4" internal channel width. Comes supporting a 4" bottom knockout for pipe outlet connection. Great for shallow installations. Channels connected with tongue and groove connection. This packages comes with provided ductile cast iron grating, grating fasteners, PC8010 channel and two end caps.
Article ................ PC8010
Material ............. PPE Plastic / Ductile Cast Iron
Dimensions ....... 39.4"L x 5.8"W x 3.2"H
Load Class ....... C Class - 55,000 LBS
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
1 - PC8010 Channel
2 - Ductile Cast Iron Slotted Grating
2 - Grating Fasteners
2 - End Caps (Per Order) - Additional end caps at checkout.
Trench Drain Installation
1. Prep your area - prep your channel width and depth accordingly to the trench drain you purchased from us. You need a good amount of room (3-5 inches) to set your channel and pour or fill around it to have a nice level sound area with your finished project.
2. If pouring concrete, make sure the base (2-4 inches) is leveled out according to your site plan. Wait for the concrete to completely set before moving on.
3. Set your channels on the concrete pad, attach together and connect your pipe outlets according to your design. Pipe connections are designed for PVC and Drainage tile - if you wish to utilized a corrugated pipe, please use a rubber coupling with clamps. That makes for a snug fit. Seal all channels with clear silicone and make sure they are water tight and dry before your final concrete pour.
4. Standartpark recommends leaving your gratings in the channel when you are doing your final pour - this will alleviate any instances of your channels bending while the concrete sets. This is important so your gratings fit nice and snug after the concrete settles.
5. Pour and wait - Thats all!
NOTE - This package can also be used with our channel installation brackets for rebar installation (hanging installation).
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
4 Inch Channel - 3.2 Depth Trench Drain System
Shallow 3.2" Trench Drain System . Great for areas with limited installation space. With a 4" PVC or Corrugated option for outlet under the channel. See video for full description.