Brand new C Class / Heel Proof / ADA 22x22 Catch Basin! Our 22x22 inch catch basin will handle almost any amount of runoff that you need in your system. Comes equipped with provided grating and 6",8",10" and 12" PVC or corrugated pipe connections. Whichever your project needs. In addition, this package is C class road rated for vehicles and heavy duty traffic! Also adding the accommodation of ADA compliance and Heel Proof, making this basin not only drivable, but perfect in any construction location!
Article ................................ SWI8570-SS
Material ............................. PPE Plastic / Stainless Steel
Dimensions ....................... 22" L x 22" W x 22" H
Load Class ....................... C-Class - 55,000 LBS
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
1 - 22x22 Catch Basin
1 - 100% Stainless Steel Grating - C Class ADA / Heel Proof
Catch Basin Installation
1. Make sure you leave 3-4 inches on all sides for your system installations during your dig. This includes your bottom base area.
2. Take in account your outlet or piping connection within your prep.
3. Test your basin to pipe connection before placing or setting your basin.
4. Pour a good 3-4 inch base and let set 75% cure.
5. Set basin and pour around all sides and let set - make sure to leave your grating within your basin to avoid movement when concrete settles.
NOTE - this can all be done with dirt / grass / gravel if needed. Concrete is require if heavy loads are to be applied to basin!
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Do you make an extension? I need to use this with a sump pump and need more depth
We do not make an extension because these basins are actually stackable! SO no extention is needed! Thank you for your question.
Does this catch basin have 6" attachments at 180° from each other for use in line with another drain? and what is the weight of the 22" x22" class C?
Yes, they have 6" with 180 degree turns - so you are good there. The height is also 22 inches - its a 22" cubed basin, the total weight is about 65 lbs with the class C grating.