**NOTE** - Pricing of systems decreases with linear length.
Our 10" Internal Polymer Concrete channel comes with a bolted down (removable) D Class Ductile Cast Iron Grating, as well as rebar installation brackets for your job. The price of this channel each , will decrease with the linear feet needed in your order. Its fitted with a 1% internal built in slope and a "V" convex bottom for fast moving water drainage. The polymer concrete will withstand ultra hot temps, as well as cold and is fitted with a galvanized stamped steel edge for cast iron bolt down mechanism and weight reinforcement. The D class grating system will withstand load capacities up to and including 88,000 LBS. All orders of this channel will be delivered with our free shipping on a pallet to you or your job site. Unless notified, we are fully stocked in all systems. And shipments will depart the next day of your order. All concrete systems include end caps for your job, as well as our concrete rebar installation brackets to level off your system.
** Basic shipment will include 2 end caps with one outlet on the low end to connect to 6" pipe. If you would like to have a bottom outlet connection, please note this in the "notes" section in your checkout**
** Please look at channel depth lineup chart below if you wish to specify the exact depth you wish to have on your project as well**
Article ...................... 076571334
Material ................... Polymer Concrete / Ductile Cast Iron
Dimensions ............. 39.4" L x 12" W x Height varies on slope
Weight .................... 110 - 175 LBS
Load Class .............. D Class - 88,000 LBS
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
1 - Number of Channels needed for length
2 - Number of rebar installation brackets needed for length (1 per system ordered)
3 - 2 End Caps - low end cap with 6" outlet , unless specified in checkout.
** if any requests are to be made, please contact us directly, or specify in notes during checkout, we are here to completely accommodate you**
With the included installation brackets - installation for our 10" polymer channels is very simple.
1. Lineup channels end to end according to slope. - do this before installation to make sure all sloped channels are accordance to height and low end for outlet.
2. Attach included installation brackets to the channel and secure - we ship and recommend three brackets per channel.
3. Place channel (with attached brackets) into the trench.
4. Inserting the #3 rebar into the installation bracket, raise and level each channel so the top of the grate is completely level (the slope is internal on these systems)
5. Seal the joints and connections with Standartparks Trench Drain / Channel sealant. Wait for sealant to harden - 1-2 hours. Also make sure your pipe outlet is also sealed to the system.
6. We do recommend testing system before the pour - using a hose to run water through the system and out of your outlet, looking for any leaks or areas that are not connected.
7. Pour concrete - or aggregate full around your system.
Note - Our systems do come with full installation with cut instructions. If you need a detailed PDF, please request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.